[Asterisk-Users] AbsoluteTimeout Inside A Macro

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Tue Aug 10 10:32:45 MST 2004

Absolute timeout is 'T', and your standard timeout is 't'.  If he's
looking for absolute timeout, he is, indeed, looking for the T extension.

They are case sensitive, and should work.

Mr. Wade:  Have you tried using the T extension outside of the macro?
Although it *SHOULD* work within the macro, we may have stumbled upon a
bug..

-Josh