[Asterisk-Users] Firefly and *... Argh!

Robert Barnes robert.barnes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 04:26:56 MST 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:07:53 +1000, David MacKinnon <blaed at mylibris.com> wrote:
> gateway.freshtel.net gives "Number is disconnected" messages for all the
> PSTN numbers I try, cts-au.freshtel.net gives me the no such
> context/extension errors. Are you using firefly for PSTN calls?
Yes, I am using Freshtel for local, std, mobile and international calls.

Are you putting the 61 in front of the outgoing number? Freshtel
always needs the full number including the country code. Can make PSTN
calls using Firefly OK?

Here is a snippet from my extensions.conf where I take an STD number
and send it out using Freshtel:
; RAB
[outgoing-std]
exten => _0[238]XXXXXXXX,1,Macro(outgoingfreshtel,61${EXTEN:1},70) ; Freshtel

> Thanks for the help :)
No problem,

RAB