[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream Message Waiting light

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Aug 9 13:42:12 MST 2004

I agree with you there, I wouldn't feel too stupid, the same thing happened
to me when I purchased my BT101... The picture on the website and on the box
shows the message button lit up in red, I naturally assumed that when MWI
was triggered, that would happen... but I quickly realized that it was the
blinking display and not the button when I took the faceplate off and saw
that there's no LED under there :)

    -Chris