[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Sparc64

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Aug 1 10:39:11 MST 2004

Ming-Wei Shih wrote:

> I have a login on the wiki but IMHO this
> does not belong to the wiki, it
> should be in the src.

It belongs on the Wiki for as long as it takes to get it
into the CVS, because that's where people will be looking
for help.

Once the modifications are in the CVS, the page will be
obsolete and we'll remove it then. But until then it will
be useful.

We have already got an "Asterisk Build Notes for Solaris"
Wiki page, referenced from the Asterisk Solaris Wiki and
it has received 60 hits although it has only been up for
about 48 hours.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20Build%20Notes%20for%20Solaris

rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan