[Asterisk-Users] Click to Call

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Aug 9 11:59:55 MST 2004

Steven Critchfield wrote:
.

> As a seperate option, the CGI solution above kind of gets a similar
> functionality. No it doesn't use the web browser, but it would allow you
> to collect a phone number and issue a call out to the person requesting
> the call. You then could select when and how to connect.

One of my students wrote an app that integrates TACI, which I got via a
link on the asterisk list sometime back, and Postgres, with a front-end
that allows "click to call" capability.

I have contacted him to see if he would like to clean it up a bit and
release it.

TACI is at http://www.azxws.com/asterisk/

I don't know if it's being actively developed/maintained.

B.