[Asterisk-Users] iconnect inbound - so do we know how to fix it

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 11:57:22 MST 2004

Raj, yes your post helped me.

Just to complete the whole thing and clarify the problem that was

posted by Greg Blakely;

>First, if there is no outbound iconnect section in sip.conf, my incoming
calls work fine (as long as my "register"
>statements exist in the top section).

>But, when I add an outbound section, using either 'peer' or 'friend,'  my
incoming calls begin to fail again with the '407
>Proxy Authentication' error.

When there is a context created in SIP.CONF for iconnect outgoing, we should
point it correctly to extensions.conf. Reason is now the incoming too land
in this context.

Thanks

Sathya