[Asterisk-Users] Call File Routing

Aleph Communications aleph at hagenhomes.com
Mon Aug 9 09:50:12 MST 2004

Here is a sample call file that I am using:

MaxRetries: 2
extension: 9997
Channel: IAX2/USERID:USERPASSWORD at hagenhomes/14037422000
CallerID: LAKEVIEW 4037422000

Anyway, this works fine.  The problem is that specifying the channel
this way does not handle problems very well.  If "hagenhomes" is down,
the call will not go through.  I would like to have the outgoing call
routed as per one of my outgoing extensions, is this possible?  I have
tried to get the server to register to itself but have been unable to
succeed.  Any suggestions?

Darren Wiebe
aleph at hagenhomes.com