[Asterisk-Users] OH323 Call Dropping [was: H323 Call Dropping]

Asterisk . asterisk_in at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 07:40:06 MST 2004

Hello Jong,

--- jong suk Lee <meowmeow64 at yahoo.co.kr> wrote:

> There might be g711 codec issue in your problem. I
> think inaccess driver handles codec issue in there
> code and cvd h323 module let asterisk handle it (I am
> not sure about details: I might be wrong).

You were right. It was a codec issue. I did not change the driver, now it is working with g729
codec and chan_oh323. I tried this with chan_h323 for 3 days, but could not do that, then changed
to chan_oh323. Now i feel i can make chan_h323 also work. I'll look into that later.

> I pulled my hair off for a week with inaccess
> driver and I can feel your pain. I hope this helps.

Thanks for your Compassion!! and thanks to all who responded...

Best Regards, Girish