[Asterisk-Users] Need help on installing an Asterisk PBX

Wayne Xie waynex at digicentury.com
Fri Aug 6 17:51:04 MST 2004

We are moving to our new office located at Mountain View.  We are thinking
about to assembling and installing an Asterisk PBX.  We currently have six
PSTN lines and would like to set up VOIP capabilities.  Eventually we would
like to set up CTI and IVR capabilities but these are not the focus now.
Right now our primary concern is to set it up as a regular PBX.  Any
consultant out there who can help please send me your proposal.

Thanks.

Wayne