[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-update script

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:04:21 MST 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 15:04:41 -0400, Steve Szmidt <steve at szmidt.org> wrote:
> Here's a version I modified which grabs either a development or stable
> verision, and does a backup before updating from CVS. It also asks for
> addon's and cc.
>
> Leif Madsen did the original development and Mark released it.
>
> My changes does the minimum changes to previous version, to get what I need.
> It does the same version checking as the Make script uses should .version
> file not exist.
>
> It runs well for me.

That script is pretty old now, so I'm glad someone is going through
and updating it.  I am a bit confused by the statement "...and Mark
released it" as I don't know where it got released.  Is it in CVS?

Anyways, Steve:  If you want to email me the latest changes, I will
add the appropriate changes to the contributors section and update it
on hacklocalhost.com (my website where the script was originally
released).

Thanks for taking an interest!
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org