[Asterisk-Users] pbx answers after answering from analog phone

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Aug 8 19:28:44 MST 2004

* never answers the call unless you answer from your sip phone?  The Zap
driver waits ~12 seconds for the second ring to catch the CID info.  Then
your * rings your sip phone for 20 seconds(which is 3.5 ring intervals) and
but by then the telco has sent the call to voice mail.

Your * will not answer the call unless the sip phone is picked up.

I want my * to do the voicemail, so my situation does not seem to match
yours, if I am reading this correctly.

Lyle