[Asterisk-Users] Generic X100P setup issues

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Sun Aug 8 18:39:07 MST 2004

I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to reply to me... From
what I've read, and in particular the links that people who have emailed
me, that I've got the wrong modem... I've gone and done some more
searching, and found this at newegg.com....

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=25-132-001&dep
a=0

Do you think this is this going to be the right modem?

Thanks again for your help

Graham