[Asterisk-Users] Message waiting

Don Hughes support at microtechniques.com
Sat Aug 7 10:32:30 MST 2004

The message waiting options seem to be geared for a normal office
environment where there is a one-to-one relationship between a
user and a phone/mailbox.

I want to have a mailbox that is shared amoung a number of people
and want the message waiting light to turn on on multiple phones.

I can direct the voice mail to the common mail box.
I can direct the individual users to the common mail box.
I can light the message waiting light on the associated phone.

I can not figure out how to light the message wating light on the
rest of the phones.

..don

support at microtechniques.com
White Plains, NY