[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk : No Sound Issues

niko singh sharp_in1008 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 00:42:53 MST 2004

Hi ,
Thanks greg , for pointing out the valuable resources for reference.
I tried SJphone in a windows environment to connect to fwd  and it worked
fine(including (audio). Now have to do the same thing for linux(red hat 9 )
and hope the nat issue is resolved.
Now i would like to connect asterisk to fwd and instead of the SJ phone
connecting to fwd directly i would wish to connect through asterisk, writing
the extensions to transfer all dailled numbers from my SJphone to fwd. At a
later stage make asterisk accept calls dialled to my fwd number and operate
thm through the SJ phone
How can nat issues be resolved with asterisk.
I am a newbie in the area of firewall and security issues hence a bit
detailed replies would be obliging.
Thanks
niko