[Asterisk-Users] ASTERISK AND 120 CONCURRENT CALLS

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Fri Aug 6 16:54:16 MST 2004

Scott Stingel schrieb:
> Someone should try a multiprocessor solution with 4 E1's and some
> transcoding and see where the limit really is.  Should be easy enough if you

Hi,

I'm currently installing asterisk on a dual Opteron in 64 bit mode
(still having some problems with H.323).

When ready, and connected to PSTN in about 10 days, I really
would like to perform a load test - with your help.

E.g. I would provide a list to subscribe and find 100
of volunteers, who will do a free VoIP call to a PSTN
destination for some minutes. (North America, Europe,
Taiwan or what else is not too expensive.)

Those volunteers should connect via H323, SIP or IAX using
GSM, and asterisk does the transcoding to G.711 for PSTN.

Is this something, you are looking for?

Roger.