[Asterisk-Users] After RC1 upgrade, temporary loss of voice

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Aug 6 14:46:38 MST 2004

On Friday 06 August 2004 17:37, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:
> If this is a different problem from the other one I just wrote about -
> then please send the debug log from this one too.

Same problem, I didn't see this thread until I'd already sent the original off
-- he's describing the exact same problem.

I will get you your debug logs, and anything else you need to help diagnose
this problem.  Thank you VERY much!  Hopefully Marcus will do likewise.

I do have pcap dumps of the stream (there may be a few trunked calls in it
though) -- 4 in total:  router WAN and LAN and also colo* LAN1 and 2 (lan2 is
the dedicated connection to office*).

Regards,
Andrew