[Asterisk-Users] FXO Problems

Mike Coakley mcoakley at ioumail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:09:57 MST 2004

I talked to Digium this afternoon and it appears that they believe the
problem is with my cards. I received them around June 21st and they
have apparently released a modification around or after that time. (The
Digium technician had me look for a mod-wire on the back of the card,
which was not present.) Unfortunately, I could not get the card
revision for him but he felt sufficiently sure that the problem was
with the card so we are RMAing the cards. When I take the cards out I
will notify the list with the revision # so other people can compare
with their cards. (I have the TDM400P w/4 FXO bundle - I didn't
originally mention that specifically.)

Mike