[Asterisk-Users] Anyone use AdvancedVOIP ?

Clayton clayton at bcgroup.net
Fri Aug 6 11:23:52 MST 2004

Are you saying they don't support CISCO AS53xx or your own programing
dosen't support it.
I'm interested in a program someone has already developed Advanced VoIP
seems to look like they have what it takes expect they are 12 hrs
difference in time which makes communications a little difficult. I
haven't found a North American product everybody seems to be developing
their own.
Is this correct??