[Asterisk-Users] Anyone use AdvancedVOIP ?

Luke Catranis luke at catranis.net
Thu Aug 5 11:44:00 MST 2004

I tried to get it working, even opened several tickets with them, but
eventually hired a programmer friend to build something similar for me...

I'm sure with the proper programming and time you could get it working, but
it won't have nearly the same level of integration as a it would with a
CISCO AS53XX