[Asterisk-Users] VoicemailMain Issues

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Fri Aug 6 08:56:45 MST 2004

  I have a very bizarre issue for ya'll.  Asterisk seems to crash after
I hang up on VoicemailMain, but only if the user logs in.  I am
completely dumbfounded with this.  We have been running our production
system on asterisk HEAD 7/14/2004 for a few weeks now, and this error
only happened when I updated to 8/4/2004.  I am calling my voicemail
extension via X-Lite, and the error message received on the console when
asterisk crashes is simply "Killed".  Has anyone else seen this issue
before?  I am just trying to figure out if it is something in my config
or if there my be a problem with CVS 8/4/2004.

Thanks for your help,

Robert Jackson