[Asterisk-Users] tdm400p lockups

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Fri Aug 6 02:43:25 MST 2004

On August 6, 2004 03:19 pm, Tim Sailer wrote:
> I have a system that has a TDM400 with 3 FXO modules. Recently, the
> system started not seeing the ports. No answer, no lines available
> for oubound dial, and only a reboot of the machine will bring it back.
> Any ideas to try?

When your card 'goes down', what happens when you try to dial out?  Does the
fxo zap channel answer the call from the phone, but never actually make the
call?  If so, what do you hear on the phone, silence/whitenoise/static?

Just trying to determine if this is the same issue that occationally plagues
me.

Ryan