[Asterisk-Users] tdm400p lockups

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Fri Aug 6 08:47:31 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 11:19 -0400, Tim Sailer wrote:
> I have a system that has a TDM400 with 3 FXO modules. Recently, the
> system started not seeing the ports. No answer, no lines available
> for oubound dial, and only a reboot of the machine will bring it back.
> Any ideas to try?

You too? Mine (two FXO/two FXS) started doing that, and I had to keep
unloading and reloading the driver to bring it back. Then about a week
ago it just stopped seeing modules period, no matter what I do. I'm
about to test it on another machine to make sure it's really dead and
then RMA it.

Maybe a bad batch of cards? When did you buy yours? I got mine mid-June,
right after FXO modules became (briefly) available again.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>