[Asterisk-Users] DTMF after answer

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Aug 6 07:16:35 MST 2004

Hello,

Marc C Storck wrote:
> I always have an browser window with the wiki
> open, but i couldn't find what i need:
>
> 1) Someone calls 123456 on my PRI
> 2) asterisk sees the call
> 3) asterisk dials a number
> 4) the number called by asterisk get answered
> 5) asterisk waits 10 secs and sends DTMF
> 6) asterisk connects both calls....
>
> Marc

Excerpt from "show application dial":

'D([digits])'  -- Send DTMF digit string *after* called party has
answered but before the bridge. (w=500ms sec pause)

So:

Exten => 1,1,DIAL(SIP/number at provider,90,D(wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww9876543)

Will dial the number, wait a few seconds, and send DTMF 9876543 before
bridging the call with the calling party.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino
House Internet S.R.L.