[Asterisk-Users] After RC1 upgrade, temporary loss of voice

Adams, Gavin-ML gadams-ml at promisant.com
Fri Aug 6 06:28:11 MST 2004

Yup,

We're experiencing it here on at 1.0-RC1 upgrade. SIP to SIP calls are
rock solid uLAW/aLAW, but IAX2 to NuFone (and assumably other
IAX2<->IAX2 connections) are giving the breakups.

Not QoS related as our uLAW/aLAW connections transit the same routes as
the IAX2 traffic (using GSM or iLBC). Will try to find the commands to
update to the latest CVS source for 1.0-RC1. Are the appropriate CVS
commands on the Wiki?

Regards,

--- Gavin