[Asterisk-Users] NAT problems

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Thu Aug 5 15:29:22 MST 2004

> Here I am lost, because I don't know if this problem is related to
asterisk
> which belongs to this group or to broadvoice which should not be here. I
> guess.

Just to let you know...

It's ok to post questions about setting asterisk up for BroadVoice or
Asterisk not working with BroadVoice here...

However... It's not cool to post things like "Broadvoice stopped working
again for an hour, now it's working again, I'm gonna change providers
because I'm angry!" or "...BroadVoice stopped working for a whole day but
it's back up again..." that's just annoying and it doesn't help anyone get *
working...

Your questions are perfectly fine however because they relate to Asterisk
and configuration info... Anyone who gives you a problem can just hit the
DEL key...

    -Chris