[Asterisk-Users] Avaya/Lucent Definity -> Asterisk interop question

Mike Cathey lists+asterisk at cathey.us
Thu Aug 5 12:35:49 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 15:04, kwijibo at zianet.com wrote:
> span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
> #bchan=1-23 (Uncomment if you are doing PRI)
> #dchan=24 (Uncomment if you are doing PRI)
> fxsls=1-12  (Remove if you are doing PRI)
> e&m=13-24 (Remove if you are doing PRI)
> loadzone = us
> defaultzone=us

Does CID work when you're not doing PRI?

We can't seem to get our Definity to pass CID from calls originating
from local extensions to *.  Calls from the PSTN that are routed through
the Definity to * do have CID passed to them.

Our setup looks like this:

[PSTN] ---trunk(s)--- [Definity] ---PRI--- [*]

We also have an X100P between the Definity and *.

Cheers,

Mike
--
Mike Cathey - http://www.mikecathey.com/