[Asterisk-Users] <<< MEETME_AGI_BACKGROUND inside MEET ME>>>

jeff quade jjq90 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:26:20 MST 2004

Howdie:

I've been reading some old threads and still have a couple of questions
about applying the AGI_BACKGROUND script inside a Conference. Perhaps
someone can save me a bit of fidd'lin.

Am I right in assuming that the MEETME_AGI_BACKGROUND script **WILL WORK**
on SIP conferenced channels **WITHOUT** an **ACTIVE** zap channel-- AS LONG
AS THERE IS A DIGIUM CARD INSTALLED IN THE ASTERISK BOX?

This seems to be the drift of the following thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg33930.html

Also--

Has anyone had any success implementing a WAIT FOR DIGIT AGI command
solution **INSIDE** a conference via **PHP?** The solution (I Guess) would
look something like the following thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg33772.html

And Finally--

If the above WAIT FOR DIGIT, MEETME_AGI_BACKGROUND does indeed work for
someone-- will the AGI accept DTMF from any and **ALL** conference partys--
or are there restrictions to which connections can actually pass DTMF?

Hey Thanks-- Any insight on these issues would be ** GREATLY** appreciated.

Cheers-
JJQ