[Asterisk-Users] shared voicemail

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Thu Aug 5 06:57:36 MST 2004

Good day all

I got my voicemail message working,thanks but now,keep in mind I'm using
SIP
We have,for example 4 people in our admin department.Each user has its
own voicemail so that when their extension is dialed directly and not
answered it gos to voicemail.

But there is also a option to dial 3 for admin with will dial all 4
number in sequence.This I got working 100% but now I want a shared voice
mailbox for the admin department.For example:
If they call extension 4 it dials user 1 for 10 seconds,then user 2 for
10 seconds.....if user 4 does not answer it answers with voicemail
saying,"this is the admin dep please leave....".This message will then
be inserted into each 4 of the admin users voice-mailboxes?

Can this be done
Thanks
Altus