[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk does not disconnect SIP call

Thomas Heiss contact at agency.franken.de
Thu Aug 5 06:42:24 MST 2004

Try to install a newer cvs version of Asterisk CVS Head.
There were some bug fixes on 07/28/2004 for more than one file.
I personally use bristuff 0.1.0RC2k, I had made update with cvs update -A.
It was going very well (08/03/2004) besides one file
asterisk/res/res_features.c.
You have to correct the merge conflicts in it.

I can only recommend this, if you are not really going to use the parking
functionality.
It can happen, that merging + fixing res_features.c will actually break the
logic.

One the other way, I don't have any SIP hangup problem :)

Thomas