[Asterisk-Users] Using answering machine in my phone

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Aug 5 05:49:54 MST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 00:11, Adam Bezanson wrote:
> Is this supported? I have a very simple setup where I have 2 X100P cards
> and a TDM10B.

Should work without any problems whatsoever.

> If I let it ring the TDM10B interface answers the call and the greeting
> message of the answering machine

Do you hear the answering machine when you call?  Can the answering machine
hear you?  (i.e. is it listening, not hearing anything and hanging up?)  Have
you played with any gain settings?  Do you have any call progress options in
zapata.conf for channel 2 or 3?  Busydetect?

Your post raises more questions than it seeks to answer.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew