[Asterisk-Users] Barge in on to agents conversation

Navnit Chachan navnit at tentrams.com
Wed Aug 4 07:35:25 MST 2004

Hi,
1. When an agent is active on a call, i need the ablity for a third person
to join the conversation. Basically barge in by a supervisor, participate in
the conversation and then leave.
2. As an extension to the above, while on call, can the agent request a
conference from another agent and later hang him up.
3. Is there any way for a call to be put in the queue destined for a
specific agent only? I need this for a callback feature with auto dial out.

I tries the wiki, google, a lil bit of the code but found no answers. Maybe
i am bad at searching.
Can somebody please put me on to the right track

Thanx in advance.
Regards
Navnit