[Asterisk-Users] PRI Call Redirection / Transfers

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Wed Aug 4 07:27:41 MST 2004

>Under what circumstances? If the first T1 is down, for example?

No, I have a DID that arrives on a PRI at location 'A' that dumps incoming
callers into a main directory. The caller will be able to be transfered to
any of our sites. If the call is to routed to a site ('B') where another PRI
resides, it would be preferable to instruct the PRI to terminate the current
b-channel and re-direct the call to a DID number on PRI 'B'.

John