[Asterisk-Users] 2 sip servers

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Aug 4 07:18:38 MST 2004

to put it this way
town A= sip 100+ ,local aria code = 022 .....
town B= sip 200+ ,local aria code = 145 .....

Now I want people from tow A to dial 202 and it should go threw the
static ip to the town B server to the users 202,and same for town B
And
If people from town A want to call the local butcher of town B whose
number is (145) 88 55 66,it should not go out threw town A's pstn card
but threw the static ip to town B's server and then going out threw town
B's pstn card since its a 145 number!

Hope this makes better sence
Thanks so far