OT: Re: [Asterisk-Users] [RANT] Today's possible problems with Broadvoice????

Jayson Vantuyl kagato at chaosium.net
Wed Aug 4 07:00:37 MST 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 02:25:03PM -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
> Despite using spam control, I still have to hit delete fifty times or so
> a day to get rid of those disgusting sex ads.  Why is it any harder to
> do the same with messages that, upon swift perusal, aren't of interest?
That's it!  Train a spam filter to block those messages.

For everyone too troubled to hit the delete key, they can just train a
spam filter to block Broadvoice complaints.  Better yet, maybe if they
just dropped in all of the clueless questions they don't like, it would
automatically filter it out for them!

Mmmmmm.  I'm should patent that.  Something like "Patent for Using Spam
Filters to Block Stuff That Isn't Spam" or something equally obvious.  I
like it.