[Asterisk-Users] VoIP experiences with Cable and DSL

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Wed Aug 4 05:36:08 MST 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:48:13PM -0700, Chris said:
> [...]

This is an interesting thread, but it's VERY difficult to follow when quoting
is done incorrectly. If I had not read previous messages, I would not
know who said what.

I urge all outlook and outlook express users to install quotefix which
fixes Outlook and OE's horribly broken behavior.

and
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/