[Asterisk-Users] A few questions - isdn call routing

clive18 at webmail.co.za clive18 at webmail.co.za
Tue Aug 3 06:16:29 MST 2004

Hi

There is a device called a "parlay" made by a crowd called
voxtream which will route the ISDN calls based on the DID
and/or the callerid, before the  call is answered.

It would be nice if this feature could be done in Asterisk
as well, but at this point in time, it first answers the
call.

regards
Clive