[Asterisk-Users] problems with'#' transfer after hold...

Stephen Hon stephen at hontech.net
Tue Aug 3 15:48:30 MST 2004

Hi..

Has anybody been experiencing any problems with transfers using #  to
transfer after taking a call off of hold?

Transfers using the # and music on hold work fine by themselves.
However, when we place somebody on hold we can no longer use the # to
transfer. This is a problem since we use the # button to park calls.

So, say a call comes in, the operator is on a call already, places call
on hold and answers the new call, places new call on hold, resumes old
call and tries to transfer using the # button... it won't work, it'll
just play the DTMF tone for the # button.

At first, I thought somewhere along the line the 'Tt' options must be
messed up in a dial command somewhere.. but I double checked everywhere
and ensured that I was enabling transfers.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve