[Asterisk-Users] Called ID in Australia

Tue Aug 3 07:05:49 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 21:30, Christopher Lee wrote:
> The only change I believe I had to make was under
>
> /usr/src/asterisk/channels/chan_zap.c
>
> #define DEFAULT_CIDRINGS 2
>
> The default is 1

This is one of 2 patches I make to asterisk every time I download. It is
needed to make the callerid appear on an australian handset connected to
an FXS port. I suppose if you used SIP/etc then it wouldn't be needed.

I haven't tested an FXO port, but I assume the same change would be
needed.

It would be nice if this could be set from zapata.conf rather than in
the source code....

Regards,
Adam