[Asterisk-Users] Selling asterisk-based solutions

David Gurr david.gurr at congruity.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:13:20 MST 2004

I'm curious as to folks experiences in selling asterisk-based solutions.

In sales-speak, what are the common "compelling reasons to buy"?

I can think of the following potential ones, but I'm keen to find out what
seems to work in practise:

-	Customer wants to cut cost of calls, implements * and signs up to a
VoIP/PSTN gateway
-	Customer wants a new PBX but doesn't want to pay typical PBX prices
-	Customer has a distributed user base across offices and homes, and wants
to cost effectively integrate them into one PBX
-	Customer wants flexibility in configuration - needs might change rapidly

Thanks

--
David Gurr
Congruity Ltd.