[Asterisk-Users] SIP- PSTN Gateway

Rudy.Prakash at peregrine-semi.com.au Rudy.Prakash at peregrine-semi.com.au
Sun Aug 1 17:25:27 MST 2004

Hi,

I am new to this, I would like to setup an SIP to  PSTN Gateway and PSTN
to SIP Gateway.

Could some tell me what  all one needs to setup such gateways. ?

Thanks

CAUTION: This message may contain both confidential and privileged information intended
only for the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient any dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately, then destroy the original message.  Any views
expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Peregrine Semiconductor Australia.  All care has been
taken to screen this message and attachments for computer viruses, however, we accept no
responsibility for viruses it may contain.

Peregrine Semiconductor Australia Pty Ltd
8 Herb Elliott Ave.,
Homebush 2140.  NSW  Australia.
Ph. +612 9763 4111   Fax. +612 9746 1501