[Asterisk-Users] 480i User Feedback With Asterisk 802.1Q?

Martin Keding mkeding at ratrivertech.ca
Sun Aug 1 14:03:58 MST 2004

I just brought in a 480i for testing. It is VERY bare basics! Part of the
Web interface still doesn't work (doesn't show you the sip setting) and
barely has any other settings available. Also does not have any features for
NAT. The only way of programing it currently with TFTP. I still haven't got
it to register properly with Asterisk. Released a little to early I think.

However, it is a very professional looking phone and once the bugs are out
of it, it seems very promising at a good price.

Martin