[Asterisk-Users] RE: E164 updater Client

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Apr 30 19:02:39 MST 2004

And the whole idea of using an enum service is to save those costs and
also to encourage intelligent use, If I'm going to call Duane to ask him
a question I'm going to call him on his mobile if he's not at home hang
the expense but the point is that is wasted money that us intelligent
people do not need to spend in the first place.

Cheers,
Dean