[Asterisk-Users] Flexible Call Parking Solution

brian brian at bkw.org
Fri Apr 30 15:10:49 MST 2004

These all work with sip native transfers and sip attended transfers in the
example of "query" option.  I tested this on my 7960 and it works great.

Please others test it.

cd /usr/src/asterisk
cp contrib/scripts/astxs /usr/bin/
cd apps
wget http://www.bkw.org/app_valetparking.c
cd ..
astxs -install apps/app_valetparking.c

;
; Lets Auto Park the person in the first available slot in mylot
; 360 second timeout and return to default,10,1 on timeout
exten => *1,1,ValetParkCall(auto|mylot|360|10|1|default)

;
;  Lets pickup the first call in the lot using fifo in mylot
;
exten => *2,1,ValetUnParkCall(fifo|mylot)

;
; Lets pickup the last call parked in the lot use filo in mylot
;
exten => *3,1,ValetUnParkCall(filo|mylot)

;
; Lets cycle thru a list of calls in mylot and press * when you hear the one

; you want to pickup.
;
exten => *4,1,ValetParkList(mylot)

;
; Ok lets query for the slot to park the call on in mylot.
; And have a 360 second timeout and return to default,10,1 on timeout
;
exten => *5,1,ValetParkCall(query|mylot|360|10|1|default)

;
; Ok lets query for the slot to pickup in mylot
;
exten => *6,1,ValetUnparkCall(query|mylot)

;
; This is used for absolute parking.  My extensions are 2 digits.  So if
; I park a call on 810 it would return to default,10,1 on timeout
; Note: you can't park calls on top of each other. You will get reorder
; or busy and the transfer will fail and you can resume the call with flash
; or resume.
;
exten => _8XX,1,ValetParkCall(${EXTEN}|mylot|500|${EXTEN:1}|1|default)
;
; This is used to pickup a call that is parked.
;
exten => _*8XX,1,ValetUnParkCall(${EXTEN:1}|mylot)

NEXT!!!

bkw