[Asterisk-Users] R2 support

jorge verastegui jorge at redcetus.com
Fri Apr 30 13:50:21 MST 2004

Hi

i have successfully downloaded and compiled libr2 from source.

But i dont seem to find how to properly configure it. When i run it
(partcially unconfigured) the following error occurrs

Signalling requested is R2 Signalling but line is in PRI Signalling
signalling

My /etc/zaptel.conf

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us