[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and * (and what about those ATAs?)

Adam Augustine adama at augustinefam.org
Fri Apr 30 11:58:32 MST 2004

Jay Milk wrote:
> The term fee is in the current terms of service -- I'm pretty certain
> that it wasn't there two years ago, or I wouldn't have signed up.  I
> don't "do" early termination fees unless I purchase a subsidized
> cell-phone or something.  What are the odds of finding an old TOS tho...
> I'll go the chargeback route if I have to, that's been pretty successful
> with other disputed amounts.  I'll only dispute the termination fee, not
> the unlock fee.

Try the wayback machine (Internet Archive)

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vonage.com/help/tos.html

Looks like they didn't want anyone to see their old terms, but the new
terms are here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030602142140/www.vonage.com/features_terms_service.php

http://web.archive.org/web/20030207094846/http://www.vonage.com/features_terms_service.php

With a little more searching you might be able to dig up the earlier terms.

Adam Augustine