[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and * (and what about those ATAs?)

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Apr 30 11:14:38 MST 2004

The term fee is in the current terms of service -- I'm pretty certain
that it wasn't there two years ago, or I wouldn't have signed up.  I
don't "do" early termination fees unless I purchase a subsidized
cell-phone or something.  What are the odds of finding an old TOS tho...
I'll go the chargeback route if I have to, that's been pretty successful
with other disputed amounts.  I'll only dispute the termination fee, not
the unlock fee.