[Asterisk-Users] ENUM Porject

cary at cary.net cary at cary.net
Fri Apr 30 10:00:40 MST 2004

Dear All users of Asterisk,

I had setup a domain name e164.biz to use for the ENUM service of the Asterisk
PBX or other SIP server, at this time I use the unused country code 883, 4
digits area code (eg: 0001 for my site), 1 digit for service code (0 for IAX, 1
for SIP and 2 for H323 service) and 4 digits (0000 to 9999) extensions code.

eg: 883000100001 for site A use IAX service, 883000110001 for the SIP service.

I tested it work ok.

Anyone want to join my porject and setup a world wide ENUM service?

Anyone can help me to develop the web site and other to provide the service.

Any question, please contact me at cary at cary.net.

Thank You.

Cary LEUNG
Administrator