[Asterisk-Users] IAX voicemail notification

Mathieu Nantel mnantel at teclinux.com
Thu Apr 29 17:45:54 MST 2004

Hey list (again - annoying bastard I am)

I've played with Firefly/* for a while and I have yet to find a way to
have * send voicemail notification to Firefly. It appears possible using
SIP (no clue whether Firefly supports it) in the sip.conf file, but
there's no mention of anything voicemail-related in the IAX.conf file.
I'm using IAX with Firefly, so that might just be the problem... tried
configuring another network in the options, but the SIP option is now
gone. Guess I'll have to clober config files and reinstall (I recall the
software asking me at first start).

Anyone can comment on this?

--
Mathieu Nantel, RHCE