[Asterisk-Users] Cisco CP-7905 phones

Mathieu Nantel mnantel at teclinux.com
Thu Apr 29 17:38:49 MST 2004

Hey list!

Some people are auctioning Cisco CP-7905 phones on Ebay, and I was
wondering if those supported SIP. I think I saw something on
voip-info.org about this, but I would like someone who has the same
phones to confirm this. Anyone can? Good quality?

OR

If anyone knows of a place that sells those phones for a good price, I'd
be interested. Buying a 250$US Cisco 7960 from Canada is expensive. I've
seen the products from Grandstream but I'm not too excited about them.

Any suggestions are welcome!

--
Mathieu Nantel, RHCE
TecLinux.com