[Asterisk-Users] Same username on SIP & IAX?

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Thu Apr 29 13:17:50 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 19:16, Brian D'Arcy wrote:
> I have a question about how to log one username into * as either a SIP account, or IAX account.

I do this by the user selecting their client on a webpage.
This writes to the users table in a SQL database & then several
#included .conf files are generated from this data.
This allows users to move between different SIP clients (using
chan_sip2's Templates support) & between SIP & IAX using ODBCGet() in
the dialplan.